The garden working along the south wall of the fashionable part provides a little-known passageway between Rue Drummond and Rue Stanley. Lion of Belfort and donated by the Sun Life insurance firm, and Émile Brunet’s monument to Sir Wilfrid Laurier, Prime Minister of Canada from 1896 to 1911. The square additionally serves as the begin line for guided bus tours. (1170 Rue Peel, www. Le Windsor lewindsor.com; Peel metro), the lodge the place members of the royal family used to remain throughout their visits to Canada, now not exists. All that continues to be is an annex erected in 1906, which was converted into an ofﬁce building in 1986.